Friday, October 24, 2008

Geared up for Diwali

Hello everyone,

No cards from me for now. As I mentioned earlier, I have been preparing myself and my home for Diwali. It is now just around the corner, and I haven't had any time to sit with cards. I don't think there will be another card from me for a long time now. I will be off to Kolkata on the 4th for Richa's wedding and for 2 other weddings in the family. Will be back only by December 9. I hope I am not forgotten in blogspace by then!!!

Wish you all a very happy holiday season... just in case I don't get time to post anything soon...

Love,
Smita.

3 comments:

Diwali Greetings and Wishes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diwali Greetings and Wishes said...

Nice post to read. Visit for latest collection of Diwali Greetings, Diwali Wishes and Diwali SMS Messages.

Sharanya said...

You won't blog till December? No, no! Please do :'(

See you at the wedding :) And I can't wait to see the card you're giving Richa didi.