Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm on the top of the world...!!!

Yay yay yay!!!!
'I'm on the top of the world looking down on creation and the only explanation I can' give...
is that I baked my first ever flawless cupcakes!!!!! Touch wood... :-) I am so happy today that I hardly have words to explain what I am feeling. And whom should I thank for this... well, my dear Mamma!! She found the muffin tray I had been looking for all over Mumbai for the last one year. And she bought it for me. Isn't that sweet. Mamma, you are the best!

I have been doing a lot of baking for our New Year party tomorrow. I made some cookies yesterday with cute glaze icing on them (even Mamma thought they looked nice), I made some tart shells this morning (will be filling them up with strawberry glaze while serving) and now these cupcakes. (Pictures coming up in this post). Even burnt my finger while taking out the tray from the hot oven... boo hoo... but actually I don't mind!


My little treasures:

The card my brothers-in-law made for my birthday:

My birthday cake (hmm... yummy):


The card that Vineet gave me (made by yours truly):

And my little boy on Christmas day:
Happy New Year!!!
Love,
Smita.

1 comment:

Richa said...

your birthday cake looks oh-so-yummy!! :D